Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It all began

One year ago!

This picture was taken on our "second first date,"
and was the start of something good.
We call it the second first date because this is the date
that was the turning point of our relationship.
We had actually been on many dates before this one,
but for some reason they weren't doing the trick.
Our real first date was almost 6 months before this and we
had a total blast together but I guess the sparks weren't flyin'.
For 6 months we would go on occasional dates or get together
with our groups of friends
and send texts or Facebook messages.
But we just couldn't get it together,
He would like me
but I was dating someone else.
Then I would like him
but he was dating someone else,
and so on.

Then finally, the timing was right.
Last May we became "official,"
and after about two weeks of dating I went to Bear Lake with
his family. Which was actually a good move,
we had tons of time to talk and get to know each other.
Then we spent everyday together doing
some kind of fun activity since neither of us were working,
and school didn't seem all that important at the time.
Our summer fling
quickly turned into much more.

Anyway, its crazy how fast time flies!
It feel like it was just a couple months ago that
we were in this dating stage,
now we have been married for 4, almost 5 months!
I can't wait for what this summer has in store for us!



1 comment:

  1. Awww I remember that date! I even took that picture! Good ol Trafalga!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete