Friday, April 29, 2011

The verdict is in..

I GOT A 4.O!!!!
First of all I want to get it out there that the only reason
I am telling this to the world is because
I never thought this would happen in my college career, never!
Getting straight A's in high school was an often and common occurrence,
but in college, at BYU??
I had a slap in the face after my first semester when I was thrilled to get a C+
in my college algebra class.
There have been other occasions since then that I was just hoping for a C+
(statistics, american heritage, and world civ).
So as you can see this is a little out of the ordinary for me.
I guess school gets easier after you get married..
or I am just really enjoying my major!
Probably both.

Also I want to give a shout out to my hard-working and dedicated
husband who also got straight A's!
(this is a more common occurrence for him, but still awesome)
He had to get A's in two of the pre-recs for Accounting and he did!!

Spring classes started this week,
and lets just say I don't think there will be a 4.0 repeat.
My mind is never really in the right place during spring...only 7 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment