Monday, April 25, 2011

Piano

My parents so kindly donated their piano to us and we have been LOVING it!
It has been so fun for us both to be able to play more often.
I have played everyday since we got it, and so has Rob.
It is slowly coming back to me. I am determined to get back to where I was.
I have been working on the song I played at my peak in Piano lessons,
and its definitely a work in progress.
My hands/fingers need to regain some strength back,
they are seriously sore from playing.
I wish never would have stopped playing.
Now I just have more work to do...

It helps that Rob is much better than me so he has been helping me out.
He is a great teacher. :)
Lucky for me, I get to listen to him play all the time!
Unfortunately for him, it's not quite as pleasant to listen to me..
but it's still been a lot of fun!

Thanks Mom and Dad!


1 comment:

  1. Your welcome! I am glad that you are enjoying it. Keep playing. It is good that Rob is motivating you to play more. Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete